Ever since 1969 when the McDougall Mill Museum opened for operation, countless items have been donated by the people of Renfrew and surrounding area.
If you have any questions regarding the donation procedure for the Museum, please call 613-432-2129 or email email@example.com.
The museum is currently home to a very high volume of artifacts. If you are looking to donate anything to the McDougall Mill Museum, please note the following:
- The item for donation must be significant to Renfrew and area's history.
- The item for donation is in decent to good condition.
- Once an item is donated, it cannot be taken back by the donor.
- Once an item is donated, the Museum can choose to display or utilize it in any way.
- When an item is donated, the donor is required to sign a gift form in which any details about the item are listed, the contact information of the donor is given and is signed by the donor.
Donations can be brought to the museum during hours of operation (note: if items are very large and difficult to move, please consult the Museum beforehand to discuss the donation).
Monetary donations are also welcomed as they help with preserving the collection. A tax receipt will be issued for all donations over $25